Cancellation Policy for Course Registrations
Hands-On Seminars reserves the right to cancel courses. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, HOS will issue a full refund for the registration fee, but will not be responsible for any other charges incurred by the registrant due to the cancellation of the course. All refunds take up to 3 weeks to be processed, and will be issued by check.
Refunds for courses bought as part of a package or a promotion will be calculated at the regular course price.
Our live manual courses are costly to produce and require a process that involves a considerable amount of planning ahead, so early registrations are always appreciated. Students who register for complete Certification packages such as The Fascial Manipulation® Certification Program and the Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging (Cert. MSKUS) are not entitled to any refunds. Registrants canceling outside of four weeks of any course may receive a refund less a 50% cancellation fee and a 3.5% credit card processing fee, or transfer to another course without penalty, or keep the amount paid on file as a credit for a future course without penalty.
Registrants canceling within four weeks of the course are not eligible to receive any refunds. Registrants have the option to transfer to another course or keep a credit with us for a future course, both of which are subject to a 50% administrative fee.
Registrants who do not show up for a course have 3 calendar days after the course to notify us of their absence. At that time, registrants have the option to transfer to another course or keep a credit with us for a future course, both of which are subject to a $250 no show fee. Registrants who do not notify us of their absence within the allotted 3 days will forfeit all funds.
Registrations for our online courses and/or any course that has an online component, cannot be cancelled nor are eligible for a refund.
Return Policy for Home Study Courses and Products
You have the right to return your items for an exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase. The exchange will take place only if: the material you received is not what you requested or is defective. Please note that material can be returned ONLY if the item is still packed in its original plastic film and has not been opened.
Hands-On Seminars is committed to ensuring that complaints and disputes concerning all relevant issues are investigated and resolved. For this reason, we have a privacy complaint handling procedure in place:
1. Submit online complaints at email@example.com
2. Receive a response within two (2) business day acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
3. Receive a communication from a HOS employee assigned to investigate your concern within three (3) business days from the day you receive the communication acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
4. HOS will conduct an investigation into your complaint. During this process, you may receive additional communications from HOS.
5. The investigator will contact you within fifteen (15) business days from the date he or she first contacted you with a proposed resolution to your concern. If you agree with the proposed resolution, you and the investigator will work together to close the matter. If you do not agree, the matter will be escalated to the Board of Directors.