Fascial Manipulation Master’s Class
Hopefully, most of our Level 2 graduates are achieving excellent results. Like any other skill, we often fall into habits that might be incorrect, including point location, improper treatment strategy, and use of information that we misinterpreted. A Master’s course can only enhance our skills and improve our results.
- What particular topics does class want to discuss?
- Review some CC & CF points.
- Including most effective treatment positions, new points from last year and new locations of points from Luigi’s upcoming book (hopefully in print at seminar time).
- Patient did not respond – what to do?
- Discussion by class of their difficult patients.
- Class is urged to bring case reports.
- Clinical advice and practice recommendations.
- Learn Luigi’s updated spirals.
- Learn the latest theoretical research regarding fascial mechanics and fascial alterations.
- Treatment strategies: establishing the hypothesis, choosing the correct plane, diagonal, spiral.
- Short cuts, balancing, combing HU/SC and PV/CX.
- Questioning of instructors as they interview and treat patients.
- Evaluation of students as they treat patients. Review of their assessment charts.
- Final discussion.
8010 East McDowell Road, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
(when registered PRIOR to 8/20/17)
$550.00 on or after 8/20/17
*$4.95 Registration Fee added to each registration
CONTINUING EDUCATION: CE Credits are NOT being offered for this Masters Class
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration None CEU Hours
- Skill level FM Levels 1&2
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self