Information For Teaching Assistants (TAs)
Become a Teaching Assistant and Earn Free Hands-On Seminars Courses.
We established this program to help Hands-On Seminars provide an even higher
quality teaching experience and at the same time help you meet your continuing
Rules of the Program:
1. A teaching assistant (TA) can assist in a course that he/she has previously
2. The role of the TA is to help during the lab portion of the course (specifics
will be provided at the course).
3. For every 3 courses that a teaching assistant assists, he/she will be
entitled to attend a FREE Hands-On Seminars course of his/her choice.
4. We encourage TAs to review the course manual, before the course they assist.
5. TAs should be at the course site 1/2 hour before registration begins. Please
confirm times and locations by contacting our Seminar Coordinator at
6. TAs should adhere to a professional dress code. Ties and jackets ARE NOT
required, but no jeans either.
7. A positive attitude is a MUST for the role of a teaching assistant. Our role
as educators and teachers is to encourage and empower people to develop further
their skills and knowledge. Obviously we must correct any inaccurate hand
position or handling, always approaching people in a non-judgmental way.
How do we benefit:
We have the opportunity to provide through your supervision and help in the labs
with a better teacher/student ratio, which ultimately help the course
We have the opportunity to count on you as a member of our team.
How do you benefit:
You have the opportunity to review the material you have already learned and to
answer any of your questions.
You always learn something new, since we always update our material.
You have the opportunity to attend some new continuing education courses for
free. For every 3 times that you help us in a course, you are entitles to a FREE
course of your choice. (The free course must be a Hands-On Seminars course).
You become part of the Hands-On Seminars Team.
If you have any further questions, please call or e-mail to us and we will be
happy to further explain. Thanks and Welcome to the Hands-On Seminars Team!
Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies is the Official Journal of Hands-On Seminars.
I applied a lot of the principals you taught me right away this past Monday with excellent results! I have yet to see my boss so I can rave about you! He was taught by Dimitrios 3 years ago or so. I just want to thank you so much, for the gift of your knowledge and expertise, that you shared with us
Lucia Pizano, PT