Fellowship - 2 Week Fellowship Program - Detailed Course Description
Fellowship - 2 Week Fellowship Program
For those who are interested in a more advanced, intense, individualized setting we offer a 2 week fellowship program.
Many therapists choose to take the Fellowship program in Manual Therapy either before or after their certification in manual therapy or completely independent of certification. Completing the fellowship will give you credits for two of the five courses required for certification.
The Fellowship includes:
• Goal setting
• One on one training
• Patient Handling
• Video Learning
• Exam / Certification
Regular Price: $7000.00 Sale Price: $3500.00 You Save: $3500.00!
• Trigger point & Myofascial therapy
• Proprioceptive training
• Neurofascial mobilization (Craniosacral & Peripheral neuromobilization
• Spinal manipulation
• Peripheral joint manipulation
• Muscle energy
• Issues on Diagnosis and differential diagnosis
• Issues on electrodiagnosis.
Fellowship Objectives & Outline
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding and appropriate handling of all Manual Therapy
• Create appropriate Manual Therapy Treatment Protocols that may include:
• Trigger Point Therapy, Deep and Superficial MyoFascial Therapy, Muscle Energy
Technique, NeuroFascial Mobilization, Lumbar Mobilization-Manipulation, Lumbar
Stabilization, Muscle Strengthening Systems, and Proprioceptive Training.
• Pass a practicum exam
Day 1: Entrance Interviews - Introduction - Review Manual Therapy
Concepts Day 2: Continue review & Practice Day 3: Clinic Orientation - Patients / Emphasis Muscle Energy Day 4: Patients / Emphasis Neuromobilization Day 5: Review Trigger Point Detailed Day 6: Patients / Emphasis Trigger Points Day 7: Patients / Emphasis Mobilization - Manipulation Day 8: Patients / Integration Day 9: Patient Handling - Advanced techniques - Case Reviews Day 10: Integration Cases - Practicum Exam - Exit Interviews -
Our customary fee for a 2 week fellowship is $7,000.
Register Online for a 50% discount ($3,500 plus materials).
Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies is the Official Journal of Hands-On Seminars.
As a private practice owner I have realized that the Mastery Certification in Manual Therapy has contributed significantly in building a successful practice image to my community V. Georgakopoulos, PT, MCMT