- Live Courses
Designed as an immersive learning experience. Dedicated to those health care professionals who want to learn a total Manual Therapy approach.
- Online Courses
Earn CEUs at your own pace with our unique interactive Online remote study courses developed for flexibility. Complete with highly interactive course material.
- Hybrid Courses
Our Hybrid curriculum has been created with you in mind. A customized program balancing learning needs with the clinical practical experience necessary in Manual Therapy.
Join us for an Exclusive Engagement with Dr. Leon Chaitow, ND, DO International Authority in Manual Therapy
- The NEW Mastery Certification in Manual Therapy - MCMT®SPRING BREAK SPECIAL $3070 - GET THE COMPLETE MCMT® PROGRAM NOW - ALL SIX COURSES $4500 $3070 In today’s competitive environment, it is important for the Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy clinicians to demonstrate competency in their areas of clinical interest and expertise. The Mastery Certification in Manual Therapy (MCMT®) is a continuing education training program that offers expanded study and clinical practicum in the most important, most effective, and most widely used areas of Manual Therapy.
- Manual Therapy CoursesHands-on, manual therapy, practical techniques that you can use right away in the clinic. These courses are great for anyone who wants to become an even better therapist. Courses specializing in topics such as: MyoFascial Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Energy, Strain Counterstain, Neuromobilization, Mobilization and Manipulation.
- International Certification in Dry Needling (ICDN)ICDN (International Certification in Dry Needling) is a comprehensive educational program with immediate clinical applications that enables the qualified health care professional to achieve clinical excellence and expertise in this very effective and efficient approach for the treatment of Myofacial Trigger Points and muscle pain.
- Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner (CKTP) ProgramKinesio Taping® changes the lives of patients and athletes around the world. Join the thousands of Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioners who have enriched their lives by mastering this method of treatment. In partnership with the Kinesio Taping Association International (KTAI), Hands-On Seminars is proud to offer CKTP certification! The Kinesio Taping® Method is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion.
- Advanced Manipulative Therapy (AMT): A Canadian ApproachLearn the skill of spinal manipulation! Are your neck or back pain patients plateauing with your current treatment approach? Do you find yourself feeling a little unsure of how to thoroughly assess and treat spine issues? Learn how to accurately assess and treat spinal problems with spinal manipulation techniques that will take your manual therapy skills to the next level.
- Fascial Manipulation® MethodThis Manual Therapy approach is currently considered the newest most popular evidence based scientific manual therapy approach and it is being taught numerous U.S. States and 40+ different countries around the world. Therapists who attend gain a significant competitive advantage towards effectively treating their patients and advancing their practice.
- INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT Transform Your DocumentationOur Insurance Reimbursement course titled "Transform Your Documentation" will save you money and earn you piece of mind as we, along with PT Compliance Group, teach you how to navigate that most difficult element of PT Practice: Documentation and Compliance. This one of a kind course keeps you up to date with all of the new legislation and rules that go along with insurance and the world of healthcare reimbursement.
- Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging (Cert. MSKUS)Now You Can See What Your Patients Feel. Recent advances in sonar and ultrasound technology have created a more functional and practical approach to evaluate joints, muscles, ligaments and even nerves. This technology is called Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. Clinical evidence and research support using ultrasound as the first diagnostic test for numerous musculoskeletal conditions.
- NeuroFascia RevealedA Concept Beyond Neuromobilization This unique new course has been developed by world-renowned authors, clinical experts and business entrepreneurs Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos and Dr. Konstantine Rizopoulos. The course examines the neural tissue and its pathological manifestations using advanced diagnostic outcomes available to Physical Therapists and specialized techniques to handle peripheral and central neurofascial dysfunction.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS THINK!
Very excited to use what I learned in the clinic.- Igor N. (October 23-24, 2010-PT-01-Astoria, NY-Richard Finn)
- Dimi and Kosta, thank you very much for the amazing course filled with knowledge presented in a pr...- Jose
The material was taught in a clear understandable matter, which makes learning fun.- Courtlann J. (April 9-10, 2011-PT-02-Lakeland, FL-Rick Schwartz)
- Great Hands-On Course. I really wanted to improve my manual therapy skills and Kevin O. did a grea...- Kevin S. (March 26-27, 2011-PT-05-Astoria, NY-Kevin Okamura)
- I came to know the correct way to do trigger point therapy. Thanks to Mr. Richard Finn. ...- Harshada S. (March 10-11, 2012-PT-01-Fort Worth, TX-Richard Finn)
- I have honestly and thoroughly enjoyed all 6 MCMT courses, but especially the final course. All of ...- Ashley (January 19-20, 2013 - PT-MCMT - Astoria, NY - Kevin Okamura)
- Really great course - very good explanation on trigger point therapy and how to apply it immediate...- Colleen W. (July 10-11, 2010-PT-01-Astoria, NY-Richard)
- Mr. Finn is funny friendly and an excellent instructor. This course is interesting and I can’t w...- Winnie G. (April 9-10, 2011-PT-01-Astoria, NY-Richard Finn)