- Live Courses
Designed as an immersive learning experience. Dedicated to those health care professionals who want to learn a total Manual Therapy approach.
- Online Courses
Earn CEUs at your own pace with our unique interactive Online remote study courses developed for flexibility. Complete with highly interactive course material.
- Hybrid Courses
Our Hybrid curriculum has been created with you in mind. A customized program balancing learning needs with the clinical practical experience necessary in Manual Therapy.
- The NEW Mastery Certification in Manual Therapy - MCMT®In today’s competitive environment, it is important for the Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy clinicians to demonstrate competency in their areas of clinical interest and expertise. The Mastery Certification in Manual Therapy - MCMT® is a continuing education training program that offers expanded study and clinical practicum in the most important, most effective, and most widely used areas of Manual Therapy.
- Manual Therapy CoursesHands-on, manual therapy, practical techniques that you can use right away in the clinic. These courses are great for anyone who wants to become an even better therapist. Courses specializing in topics such as: MyoFascial Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Energy, Strain Counterstain, Neuromobilization, Mobilization and Manipulation.
- International Certification in Dry Needling (ICDN)ICDN (International Certification in Dry Needling) is a comprehensive educational program with immediate clinical applications that enables the qualified health care professional to achieve clinical excellence and expertise in this very effective and efficient approach for the treatment of Myofacial Trigger Points and muscle pain.
- Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner (CKTP) ProgramKinesio Taping® changes the lives of patients and athletes around the world. Join the thousands of Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioners who have enriched their lives by mastering this method of treatment. In partnership with the Kinesio Taping Association International (KTAI), Hands-On Seminars is proud to offer CKTP certification! The Kinesio Taping® Method is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion.
- The New Cert. in Advanced Manipulative Therapy (AMT): A Canadian ApproachAre your neck and back pain patients plateauing with your current treatment approach? Do you ever find yourself wishing for a “simple” ankle pain patient instead of a neck pain patient complaining of headaches? Take your manual therapy skills to the next level with the Cert. AMT: A Canadian Approach series of courses, developed and instructed by Kevin Okamura.
- Certification in Fascial Manipulation©The Fascial Manipulation© Certification Program is an intensive hands-on series taught by Dr. Antonio Stecco. It combines theoretical lectures, demonstrations, and practicals throughout each course day. Participants will learn to evaluate musculoskeletal dysfunctions with specific reference to the human fascial system, and to apply the Fascial Manipulation method as created by Luigi Stecco, PT.
- INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT Transform Your DocumentationOur Insurance Reimbursement course titled "Transform Your Documentation" will save you money and earn you piece of mind as we, along with PT Compliance Group, teach you how to navigate that most difficult element of PT Practice: Documentation and Compliance. This one of a kind course keeps you up to date with all of the new legislation and rules that go along with insurance and the world of healthcare reimbursement.
- Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging (Cert. MSKUS)Now You Can See What Your Patients Feel. Recent advances in sonar and ultrasound technology have created a more functional and practical approach to evaluate joints, muscles, ligaments and even nerves. This technology is called Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. Clinical evidence and research support using ultrasound as the first diagnostic test for numerous musculoskeletal conditions.
- Online CoursesHere you will find a wide selection of state of the art Online Courses. No time for a live course at the moment? No problem, we have you covered. Our Online courses are always expanding. Currently we over MyoFascial and Trigger Point Therapy, Transform Your Documentation, and a full program of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound courses!
WHAT OUR STUDENTS THINK!
- I was particularly impressed with the knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm of the instructor. Rich...- Richard M. (April 30-May 1, 2011-PT-01-Dallas, TX-Richard Finn)
- A great adjunct to my current manual therapy knowledge. The skills learnt in this course can change ...- Ithamar J. (September 17-18, 2011-AMT-3-Astoria)
Thank you for this great learning opportunity. I really enjoyed it.- Ana-Lisa
This course gave me tools to use on my patient population immediately.- Ken F. (July 16-17, 2011-PT-03-Ft. Lauderdale, FL-Janelle Allen)
The course had techniques which showed instant results.- Shuchi Bajaj (PT-01 February 13-14, 2010 Astoria, NY Fredric Schwartz)
- I feel more comfortble in performing manipulation technique on patient's extremities and can apply t...- Seung O. (September 17-18, 2011-AMT-3-Astoria)
- Enjoyed the hands-on experience and the overall teaching style. Very pleased with my attendance to...- Kristy Ten (January 30-31, 2010-PT-01 Astoria, NY Fredric Schwartz)
- It really gave me more confidence in doing hands on technique with my patients. Thanks a lot. ...- Evangeline L. (March 26-27, 2011-PT-05-Astoria, NY-Kevin Okamura)
Join our exclusive mail club to receive regular updates, course discounts and more.